Hi Folks,

Joe’s email has launched me a bit this morning and I have to share the rawness of it…

This image is KICKING MY ASS right now in such a beautiful way it hard to put words into…

Love to all,

From: Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2020 9:16 AM
To: 'tree of knowledge system discussion' <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: RE: TOK Matter/AntiMatter & Gregg's iQuad proof

Dear Joe,

  One more point of follow-up here. In this exchange between Roger Penrose and Eric Weinstein, a frequent point of contact is the Reimann Sphere. As they note, this “conceptual operator” just keeps showing up in the bridging between mathematics and both quantum mechanics and general relativity at a very fundamental level.

Here is a depiction of that Sphere:

I believe this correspondence with the iQuad coin more than purely coincidental 😊:

If we can place the humanistic knower into the equation, we might just be able to unravel this mystery.