Gregg,

I suggest someone create a meta-knowledge super system that will help us sort through the information overload

On Thu, Oct 1, 2020 at 8:13 AM Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Thank you, Peggy. Yes, please all:

TRY TO UPDATE YOUR HABIT SYSTEM AND ADD TOK TO THE HEADER LINE SO PEOPLE CAN SORT

Also, I am in consultation with several folks about how to make this space more effective in fostering communication without overload.

From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Peggy Kleinplatz
Sent: Thursday, October 1, 2020 9:08 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TOK: Please place in header

For those of us who are neither on Outlook nor Gmail, this is becoming a growing problem, as the volume of wonderful messages increases each day, but without a “ToK” subject heading, there is no way to sort them.

Take Care,

Peggy

Peggy J. Kleinplatz, Ph.D.,

Professor

Department of Family Medicine

School of Epidemiology and Public Health

Faculty of Medicine

University of Ottawa

613 563-0846