Really enjoyed this.  Thank you!

On Tue, Oct 13, 2020, 12:20 PM Rob Scott <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Gregg, pretty sure this is a link to your Dad's talk.

Waldemar, thanks for that note. I sure hope it is.  :)

On Tue, Oct 13, 2020 at 12:14 PM Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Folks,

  I realized it was still “restricted” so folks might have had trouble opening it.

Here is the full link to Rob’s talk:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TVuRYKVrZFuME69bEPwfB0bcpWFMQrbf/view?usp=sharing

Gregg