See comments inserted in mail by Deepak Loomba

On Wed, 14 Oct 2020 02:18 Bradley H. Werrell, D.O., <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
________________________________

It would seem that we (who study and employ) the The Tree of Knowledge System are somehow obligated to concur with some basic functions in social interactions:  (trying this on for size)

1.  That there is no "universal truth" to be represented by some single "Justification System," Justification Systems are independent functions to be adapted or rejected at will by individuals.
DL: This takes it out of realm of objective science into experiential science which is subjective in nature though it might still embody statistical trends.

2.  Locally, single Justification Systems may be both Preferred and Enforced by the Local Authorities based upon the Consent of the Governed.  Individuals may move.

DL: I thought Justification system is knowledge not law. Or may be I am missing something.

3.  As we are all Obligate Coinhabitants of this wonderful globe,
DL: Agreed.

it is necessary that we accept both item 1., and item 2. above, for optimization of our experience here, in this Mortal Plane.

DL: Can't comprehend why.

Just a start

Bradley..

Bradley H. Werrell, D.O. - This email is private and copyrighted by the author.