Colleagues, the below mentioned mail was not meant for the group but was posted by mistake. Apologies!

On 11/19/2020 12:34 AM, Deepak Loomba wrote:

Gregg,

Here's an immensely interesting proposal. If you are okay with it, we could do a series of talks on ALCCO such that I explain it bit by bit, while you draw consistencies and inconsistencies with TOK. I think it will be a great opportunity to seek marrying the too, if at all they can. Produce some sensible amount of content, papers, discussion papers and provide a more humanistic face to ALCCO and a physical foundation to TOK. It will take some sensible time. But I believe it could be immensely exciting.

My estimate - it could be anywhere from 10-25 episode series depending on how we want to structure it. Ideally, ensuring that per session no more than 25-30 minutes are consumed.

Truly yours
DL