Eric:

As demonstrated by the Measurement Problem in QM, interpretations of reality must include the observer, and accounting for them both simultaneously is the problem before us. However, the beauty of the hard sciences is they’ve already established their own limitations, e.g. Gödel’s Incompleteness Theorems and Geodesic Incompleteness in Penrose-Hawking Singularities.
Yes, exactly.  I would just add that in order to include the problem of the observer and the measurement problem we also have to remember the lessons of Cantor vis-a-vis the importance of including self-relating procedures (especially in mathematics) and the “infinity of infinities”.  When we combine self-relating procedures in mathematics and also the incompleteness theorem then we have the limitations to make progress without regressing into the trap of:

 Post-Modernist Theology, solipsism run amok.

There is a Real here that does not involve the traditional notion of a substantial eternal absolute; and there is a Real here that does not allow every subjective position to be true.  However, this Real also applies to scientists themselves and especially the risks and dangers of scientism, as Gregg notes and defends well:

 the problem of psychology IS a problem with science as it was birthed during the Enlightenment. The Enlightenment Gap means that science has failed, at least without a new approach

This new approach will indeed require that we not only understand physics but also physicists themselves.  For example, in Figure 11 on my paper of including subjectivity into singularity I attempt to map the historical-social real of the physics community itself and its search for the real-truth in-itself:

last-c-2018-cosmic-evolutionary-philosophy-and-a-dialectical-approach-to-technological-singularity.pdf

Eric:
The intractability of Mind-Body Problem suggests we lack even the terminology to discuss the topic appropriately.
Yes, or the problem literally brings us to the limits of scientific language (and especially the search for a “metalanguage”).  That is why psychoanalysis (which can find its origin in the very problem of the mind/body relation itself) has no time for “metalanguages” but instead lets the frustrated speech of the subject emerge as it is because the subject already has the knowledge, and we need only provide the set and settings for that truth to emerge about the body and its pathologies.  For me, the direction to point is in this frustrated emotional speech itself (with no metalanguage to stop it from expressing what needs to be expressed).

Eric:
In keeping with the incompleteness of reality itself, maybe its insolubility is the solution.
This logic is where I would point as well, it is a brilliant demonstration of the inversion of positivist logic.  Positivist logic is always looking for a solution, whereas its inversion sees the problem as itself the solution.  Science is brought to its limits with the in-itself of the human mind (as Hegel already knew).  For Hegel, he say the “insolubility” as the key to the solution (which is the meaning of his axiom “the spirit is a bone”).  What he means by this is that it is the very work of the mind on the body (full of all the emotional tensions and pains that that includes) where the real of spirit is becoming actual.  This real cannot be conceived of as “complete” or “consistent” or “finished” in any way.  As you say: “its insolubility is the solution” (that we need to actively work with the logic of spirit itself).

Cadell Last
“Die again, die better!”