Gregg,

Thanks,
In short, I suspect most mental health problems are rooted in unconscious
expectations that get expressed in the body,  This seems similar to a
recent post of yours about connection being the main point, as I recall.

Real connection is not as volitional as intellectual life, but more like Wu
Wei - effortless action...

If the diagnosed could be different, truly healthy, the goal should be to
create trust in being, seeking spontaneous expressions and connections from
within, if they could unlearn certain self-perpetuating patterns.....

Eckhart Tolle's idea of "painbody" is essentially a demon - or what I call
an "intentionality" in the unconscious that manifests when unresolved pain
is triggered.

In my view, anyone who still fears death, or has destructive tendencies of
any kind, contains a few latent "demons" - personas or intentionslities
that seek the "wide gate" towards pleasure and destruction...as few seek
the narrow gate of...submition to existence?

Jamie