Dear Ken,

Thanks a lot for appreciation of my essay.

Yes, this is quoted to have been said by Mahatma Buddh.

Ken, my current thoughts are focused on seeing what & how monotheism led
to great things like - written objective sciences & knowledge
dissemination but also to communism and ignorance of the subjective and
the experiential vis-v-vis experiential schools of thought which are
prevalent in the East. There is/was no intent/desire to 'compare' the
Abrahamic religions. I also realize one cannot be parsimonious on such
complex subject. So for the rest I look forward to your critique.

TY
DL