Good video!

~ Jason Bessey

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Sat, Nov 28, 2020 at 10:19 AM, Nicholas Lattanzio
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Greetings all!

I hope everyone was able to enjoy some sort of festivities with loved ones in recent days.

Given the complex nature of the varied listserv discussions and community presentations over the past few months in particular, I thought I'd share this short (7min) bit of wisdom spoken by the brilliant Daniel Schmachtenberger. Enjoy!!

https://youtu.be/ZNcyc_sEtpU

Regards,

Nicholas G. Lattanzio, Psy.D.