Hi Folks,

  Although it was briefly announced here, I thought I would share incase folks missed it, here I am with Alexander Bard discussing What is the Psyche?

https://www.parallax-magazin.de/lectures/henriquesbard

Bard used to be a TOK list member, but we decided that it was probably best for us to hand over on his intellectual deep web list. If you get to the end of this, you will see why. He is brilliant…and quite free with his opinions about the way the world works 😊….

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out the Unified Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:

https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/