Thank you so much, Christian. I deeply appreciate your help setting up the TOK 21 YouTube Channel. This is a great gift to the TOK society, and I am sure I am speaking for many of us when I say we owe you a debt of gratitude.

Please share this widely.

TOK 21 YouTube channel

From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Christian Gross
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 2:45 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Introducing myself & the new TOK 21 YouTube channel

Dear TOK-Society,

I briefly want to formally introduce myself to all of you. A few moths back I came across a podcast where Gregg talked about the ToK-System and was fascinated by it immediatly. He also mentioned that thinking on a meta-level comes easy to him and at that point I decided to contact him. It deeply resonated with me. I have had a sense that was very similar to how I experience my mind working but had never heard someone articulate it like that. So I sent him an email and very quickly got a response from him kindly offering to talk with me. We had a really nice conversation and he helped me with some deeper questions about myself. Since I am a big believer in reciprocity, for the following days my mind kept wandering about how I could be of service to Gregg and the TOK Society in general. After some back and forth with Gregg I proposed to him that I could be of use in all things media.

My name is Christian by the way. I am from and live in St. Gilgen, Austria. I am a "master painter" and own and run a small painting company. My connection with this society feels very bizarre at times but deeply enriching already. I haven't recieved any substantial amount of formal intellectual education in my formative years. Most of my learning since then has happenend in a very autodidactig manner. My interests vary widely from craftsmanship and technology to philosophy and psychology. I enjoy the conversations that are happening on this list and since I dont have much to contribute to them I will humbly remain in the background and keep drinking from the fire hose while grounds keeping the channel and maybe some further projects in the future.

So with all of that I am very happy to announce the new TOK 21 YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTb1ZHu5hUms3QcrM9XMzMg

Thank you Gregg for letting me be part of this.

I am excited to see where your system and this society is going.

All the best

Christian