Thanks to Bruce and Layman for this interview. I think it was one of the best, deepest, and far ranging dialogical explorations I have had. They generated great questions and enabled for a coherent ride across the UTOK landscape.

From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Bruce Alderman
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2020 6:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TOK - Meta-Models: UTOK and ToK

THE UNIFIED THEORY OF KNOWLEDGE (UTOK) AND THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE SYSTEM (ToK)

In the fourth episode of the new Integral Stage series, META-MODELS, we are joined by Dr. Gregg Henriques for a deeper dive into his Unified Theory of Knowledge and the Tree of Knowledge system.  Over the course of our conversation, we explore the attractor-like call of consilience for metatheorists, the question of method vs. metaphysics in metatheorizing, the strengths and weaknesses of science-based models, the relationship of Gregg's Tree of Knowledge model to other developmental accounts, the role of metatheory and metapsychology for helping us navigate the transition to our next civilizational form, the impact of metapsychology on healing and clinical practice, addressing the 'enlightenment gap,' the cultivation of wisdom energy, and much more.

https://youtu.be/lrax-V8aSDw