Hi TOK List,

  I am writing because I have been in contact with folks over on Alexander Bard’s Intellectual Deep Web and we decided to have a TOK/IDW “digital gathering” on Saturday December 12, starting around 4:00 pm EST.

TOK member Tom Sylvest has shared the platform we will be using at one of the TOK Community meetings. It will be kind of like a “Zoom cocktail party” (see here). You have an avatar in a virtual space and can walk around and form spontaneous breakout rooms with others to talk.

It will be informal, bring you own booze kind of shindig 😊. Basically, a chance to come together and chat in real time with folks who hang out in these communities.

We will send out the link prior to the date and anyone who would like to join the party is welcome.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out the Unified Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:

https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/