Came here to see a dragon...?

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 12:18 PM Deepak Loomba <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Colleagues,
    Never ever have I bothered about US elections but this time. It is really interesting. But I assure my colleagues and friends there will be no doomsday any which way, if US democracy is what it has been professed for decades. Its just the close call that makes it heart skip moment. Quite like 20-20 cricket match!

    I think the fact that America voted in hoards is a great sign.

TY
DL