Hi TOK Folks,
Jim Rutt interviewed Lene Andersen on his podcast<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.jimruttshow.com_lene-2Dandersen_&d=DwMFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=wjF8cZoiFchamTuxBdDEmw&m=rma7pjkDidrQjvEoXp6MctS1B3gsykMo-gb_yv4vBHo&s=gssiAXdxqxed93XKFSvdzl8Ohs5d6rAiV514P8aIKx0&e=> based on her new book Metamodernity.
Here's the episode description: Lene Rachel Andersen talks to Jim about the growing number of complex challenges we face today, the need for cultures to evolve, our cultural history & the need to integrate pre-modern norms back into culture, the value & danger of postmodernism, metamodernism vs metamodernity, the aesthetic & academic history of metamodernism, wokism, fascism vs maoism, appropriate meaning-making, education & the urgent need for historical perspectives, human development, better goals & metrics for our future, and much more.
I encourage you to check it out.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out the Unified Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:
https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/