Hi Folks,

  Here is the link from Monday’s TOK Community meeting:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DFQD2UJzE2ZNpF46BzPvDCvpqAEM7Gx5/view?usp=sharing

Many thanks to Tim A for such a stimulating, moving and heartfelt conversation about philosophy, wisdom, and feeling one’s way into the future during these strange, hopeful, chaotic, distressing, amazing times we live in.

Next week, John Vervaeke joins us:

Please note that we will have John Vervaeke joining us at 6:00 pm instead of 5:30 because he has a class. Also, John V will be the last presentation of this season. We will then be looking to re-establish some TOK Community events for the 2021 year. We may send out a survey and will also be exploring other venues and modes of connecting.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out the Unified Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:

https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/