Hi Folks,

  Here is the final episode of Untangling the World Knot.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ7tkPQfwzA&t=57s

Next season, John and I will tackle the problem of the self in a series called The Elusive "I". We will be joined by Christopher Mastropietro. I am very much looking forward to it.

I think it is important to reflect on the implications of the way John and I are syncing up the way we are. I am not sure of another example of two independent metatheories (one in human cognitive science/philosophy of mind) and the other in human psychology have ever been interwoven the way ours get interwoven in this series.  Consider, for example, this Medium article by Dr. Massimo Pigliucci on why there are no overarching theories in psychology and history<https://medium.com/science-and-philosophy/why-psychology-and-history-dont-have-overarching-theories-and-probably-never-will-23b96d8834aa>.

I think we can now say this is simply wrong.
[cid:image001.jpg@01D6C63C.BFC7D450]
This is a convergent synthesis of the two and addresses the core problems in a coherent fashion.

The only thing missing is that the institution needs to catch up.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out the Unified Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:
https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/