Mike:

I would have to read the manuscript first.

Waldemar A Schmidt, PhD, MD
(Perseveret et Percipiunt)
503.631.8044

Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value. (A Einstein)

On Dec 15, 2020, at 6:41 AM, Michael Mascolo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Friends:

I am curious about your interpretation of the meaning of the following Call for Papers that I recently came across:

The genome as the source of individual differences in academic achievement

What do you think of this title?  What thoughts arise when you think of what that the editors might have in mind for a such an issue?  How, if at all, would you change the title if you could?

Just a sentence or two, if you would be so kind.

M.

Michael F. Mascolo, Ph.D.
Academic Director, Compass Program
Professor, Department of Psychology
Merrimack College, North Andover, MA 01845
978.837.3503 (office)
978.979.8745 (cell)

Political and Interpersonal Conflict Website: Creating Common Ground
Blog: Values Matter
Journal: Pedagogy and the Human Sciences
Author and Coaching Website: www.michaelmascolo.com
Academia Home Page
Constructivist Meetup Series

Things move, persons act. -- Kenneth Burke
If it's not worth doing, it's not worth doing well. -- Donald Hebb