I want to thank Gregg and everyone else who has helped keep my already overflowing inbox
full.  It is reassuring to know there are minds are constant work on the derivation/divination of
the significance, definition, and meaning of "us".

In the spirit of giving, I share this dual book review...
https://www.nybooks.com/articles/2021/01/14/changing-psychiatrys-mind/?lp_txn_id=1006010

I'm trying to find the right way to describe the relationship it implies between modern psychology and psychiatry.... forgive but an image of a red-headed stepchild and an evil stepmother comes to mind...  you can guess which area might be which....

I applaud everyone especially Gregg for ever-wanting to take psychology to the next realm, or at least our understanding of it.  I'm keenly interested in immunopsychiatry - with the specific meso-reductionist tweezers of looking at the effects of cross-reactive antibodies influencing brain development and neural patterns/long-distance relationships.

Probably in a multi-authored Edited book on Environmental Psychiatry and Psychology - including studies of the effects of environmental toxins on brain development and psychological disorders.

There is growing Lit on this - this paper reviews some key findings.  being aware of the basis of inflammation and its causes in the CNS may help explain a few things relevant to current rates and trends.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28418288/

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all,

James Lyons-Weiler