Great ,saved me money.Im going to love reading this.good thing that happened today.Bohdan

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 29, 2020, at 2:52 PM, Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Yes, indeed, I can help here 😊…

Here is the link to pdfs of all the chapters:

https://www.gregghenriques.com/unified-theory-book.html

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out the Unified Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:

https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/