Dang, no mention of the fact that our descriptions of the intrinsic qualities of particles, or the intrinsic qualities of something already known, in the brain, is probably a description of the redness quale we can directly apprehend as our knowledge of red things.  In other words, yet another qualia blind paper that gets us no closer to discovering the intrinsic colors of anything.