Woop woop ^___^

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 10, 2020, at 6:16 PM, Deepak Loomba <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear Gregg
Any furtherance on video sessions?
Did you get your hands on Awareness and Consciousness?

On Thu, 10 Dec, 2020, 21:03 Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx, <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear ToKers,

Just a reminder that we are having an open party on Saturday.

It is also being held with Bard’s Intellectual Deep Web.

The time is: 4pm ET, 9pm GMT, 10pm CET.

We'll sort out the link and post it in this thread on the day.

Should be a party 😊