Hi TOK Folks,

  Here is a podcast I did with Griz Grim on Sorting Myself Out, called Division, Fear and the Age of Clarity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0RZpm_RfQ8

Sorting Myself Out refers to a podcast series put on by folks who have, by their own admission, serious mental health issues. Here is an early podcast Guy Sengstock and I did with Mercury Black, who is a primary host of the show.

Griz shared with me he has a history of being diagnosed with various personality disorders. As you will see in this podcast, we have what I refer to as “different versions of reality” when it comes to the corona virus and the “way the world works”. We share our differences and then explore what that might mean and then find our way to visions that seem to afford us more opportunity to develop a connection that grounds us.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out the Unified Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:

https://www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org/