From: Adria Hoffman <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2021 4:16 PM
To: Adria Hoffman <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Cc: Cassada, Kate <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>; Purcell, Steve - purcelsl <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>; Nancy Bradley <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Virtual Learning Resources for EPPs

________________________________
Good afternoon, Deans, Directors, and Chairs:

On behalf of VACTE and VPEL, we write to share a newly available resource with your educator preparation programs. Our partners at Virtual Virginia designed an asynchronous course to support our teacher candidates, leadership candidates, faculty, and supervisors as they better understand effective online instruction. This course is available at no cost and may be completed in part or in full. We have attached additional information as well as instructions for access and import. Please share with your program leadership and instructional technology teams should you choose to incorporate this resource into your spring courses or professional learning for faculty and clinical experience supervisors.

Based on the attached details, your IT teams should be able to help you navigate the platform that best serves your population. We are grateful to our partners at VDOE and Virtual Virginia for their time and incredible leadership during this very different year.

All the best,
Adria Hoffman (VACTE) & Kate Cassada (VPEL)

Adria Hoffman, Ph.D.                                   Kate M. Cassada, Ed.D.
Anna Lou Schaberg Professor                     Associate Professor of Education
Department of Teaching & Learning            Assistant Chair of Graduate                VCU School of Education                            Education, Educational Leadership
President-Elect, VACTE                               and Policy Studies
https://twitter.com/AdriaRHoffman<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__twitter.com_AdriaRHoffman&d=DwMFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=EWaOlpbUdGV9p89JrEjwbg&m=fjw1aFT6_lKXQNRyCLC9P9IxTUC_r4JBx6zXV_3-eFE&s=S840LpbFXG7I59wahnfVgYPUT-RSjfigjCfSjGl0X5Q&e=>               [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Pronouns: she, her, hers                                  President, Virginia Professors of                                                                             Educational Leadership (VPEL)
                                                                     https://vpel.org/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__vpel.org_&d=DwMFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=EWaOlpbUdGV9p89JrEjwbg&m=fjw1aFT6_lKXQNRyCLC9P9IxTUC_r4JBx6zXV_3-eFE&s=nxJ84M_WVx1SNMR_7OXtY_LIMEInbWUVGS0B80y8v2s&e=>

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1uCNxgqT-L504QR2YCwa0Nc8nNOpd2hx0&revid=0B8mjEklTmzGCWWhSRUFackpBZjNTR1g4bEVHeklHN2R5cUc4PQ]