My dearest FEAST founders...
As we move forward on some exciting new projects and upgrades, of which I
will inform you all soon, I request that you send over a short narrative
about how you remember our origin.  I'm collecting an oral history of FEAST
and would like to get as many contributions as possible.  Sorry to send a
broadcast email but I honestly can't piece together who all was and was not
there from all the stories over the years.  Not everyone is super vigilant
about checking list serve emails so if you can think of people who were
significant in the creation of FEAST on that warm day-into-night 21 years
ago, please send this request over to them.   I'm not looking for anything
long or complicated.  Maybe a paragraph, maybe a page, depending on how
froggy you feel.  Please include stuff like important or funny things that
were said and what you recall were the motivations and commitments made for
the future.

--
All my best,
Shay Welch