Given what is happening in our country at this moment, this is either terrible timing (because I suspect you are as glued to the screen as I am) or perfect timing (because you want to take a break but the brain can’t do philosophy now).  So here is an interview I did for a KevinMD podcast based on a piece I wrote for the blog on care as political.  KevinMD is a blog mostly read by physicians and medical personnel. Its about 15 minutes long.  If you like it, please share it.

https://www.kevinmd.com/blog/2021/01/care-is-no-longer-personal-care-is-political-podcast.html

Eva Feder Kittay
Distinguished Professor of Philosophy, Emerita
Stony Brook University/SUNY
Phone: 212-333-4670
https://sbsuny.academia.edu/EvaKittay