Thanks.  Linda Bell

From: Feminist ethics and social theory <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Carol Gould <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, January 7, 2021 4:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Dedication to Bat-Ami Bar On, Journal of Social Philosophy

Dear Feast colleagues,

As you know, we recently mourned the untimely passing of Ami, our beloved friend and colleague. I thought you might be interested in the attached dedication to her work and memory, which was just published in the most recent issue of our journal (available here: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/toc/14679833/2020/51/4).

Please feel free to forward the dedication to others who may want to see it.

May her memory be a blessing.

With warmest regards, also especially to her family Lisa and Yuval,
Carol

Carol C. Gould

Distinguished Professor
Philosophy, Hunter College; Doctoral Programs in Philosophy and Political Science
Director, Center for Global Ethics & Politics at the Ralph Bunche Institute
The Graduate Center, City University of New York
365 Fifth Avenue, suite 5203, New York, NY 10016
Personal Website: http://www.carolcgould.com