The Elizabeth D. Rockwell Center on Ethics and Leadership at the University of Houston will be hosting a Zoom lecture/discussion with members of the Care Collective about their recent book The Care Manifesto on Friday, Feb. 5, 12:00 – 1:30 pm (Central time – Houston/Chicago). You may register for the event here: https://uofh.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_a7Jj4DDBRueVCNTJI5eyyQ

The Elizabeth Rockwell Center had arranged with Verso to make copies of the Care Manifesto free to attendees at the Feb. 5 event, but unfortunately the book is currently out of print and Verso won’t be able to get new copies until March. Verso kindly sent me a pdf of the Care Manifesto to share with attendees. Please email me ([log in to unmask]) if you would like a pdf of the book and I’ll email it to you.

Please feel free to share this email with others and advertise this event to students and colleagues.

Best

Daniel Engster

Professor and Director of the Elizabeth D. Rockwell Center on

Ethics and Leadership at the Hobby School of Public Affairs

The University of Houston

Rockwell Logo