Dear all,

I've heard stories about this hot tub, and I'm glad folks are writing them down. These are such important stories and crucial reminders of how important in-person conferences (and hot tubs!) are.

Georgia on my mind this morning... Hope you're all doing well.

Best,
Kim

Kim Q. Hall
Professor of Philosophy