The Steering Committee of Eastern Society for Women in Philosophy is looking for volunteers to join us!  At the moment, the primary activity of the Committee is overseeing the administration of the Distinguished Woman Philosopher award each year.  This entails soliciting nominations, enlisting reviewers, and organizing the award ceremony at the Eastern Division meeting.  While other activities could be added in future, presently the demands on everyone’s time are very significant, and we were stretched very thin this year even restricting ourselves to our main function.  Therefore, in order to ensure that the award carries on, we require a few more hands to lighten the load.  If you are interested, please contact either Alice Crary ([log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>) or Lisa Fuller ([log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

 Scholars at any stage of their career are welcome!

Dr. Lisa Fuller
(She/Her)
Assistant Professor
Philosophy & Bioethics