Christian,

In your very well done work there, if it were a 3D structure, would deus be
above everything like the top of a pyramid (making it the elephant sun god
from my understanding), or would it be lower or equal with the others? I
think if it's the latter it would be energy information if by that you mean
a fundamental ontological emergence.... Actually the more I think about
this all I can get is the elephant sun hod because regardless it would
include and transcend the whole of the meta multi-paradigmatic technology
that UTOK is (elephant sun god is the end game). So it could be both but
I'd say at least elephant sun god. Not sure if that properly addresses your
question but its what I associated.

Regards,

Nicholas G. Lattanzio, Psy.D.