Thanks for making this video Gregg,

This is definitely one of the best systems out there for describing a general theory of human values.

My only concern is the same concern I have with almost everything in Psychology,
which is that when laypeople see this, they are likely to wonder where they land on the chart, as if their own self was a fixed atomic entity (or one wishes that were so in order to be ones own sovereign).

I don’t know if it’s our culture, or a more universal feature of Homo sapiens, to be interested in objectifying one’s own self, in-forming an identity that one can cherish and preserve, reference within one’s mind for the sake of presumed self-augmentation... even though history teaches us the opposite - identity makes us weak, triggered, overly personal, envious, pride, capable of fictional losses that wouldn’t matter from our original state.

It’s clear to me that I can potentially run around the entire matrix in single day, depending on who I spend time with, and what parts of me are brought forth or triggered in the interaction.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Jamie