Hey Gregg and all,

I made a quick 3D version of your graphic, what do you think?
I added a wireframe cone emerging from the 5th joint point since it seems
like we are in the process of laying down the infrastructure for whats to
come.

Best
Christian

Am So., 14. Feb. 2021 um 13:39 Uhr schrieb Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <