From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of James Tyler Carpenter
Sent: Wednesday, February 17, 2021 10:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TOK Robert Sapolsky and Sean Carroll on why we behave the way we do

________________________________
What something is depends on when, how, and the related languages. DEP is always both and as regards biology and phenomenal characteristics and resolves both too down and bottom up. It is both adaptive and dynamically how we and others measure it, regardless of how we measure it which is remarkably correlated if we think across correlated levels of systems.
Best regards,
Tyler

James Tyler Carpenter, PhD, FAACP
www.metispsych.com<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.metispsych.com&d=DwIGaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=EB7806wg2hx7WsU5AVc2E30BdtyqeHdUCoV8GmiSQLs&s=iprwmODcBqmqtSylBOB5yUHfsIcEEx-Wtc-NkbITxIo&e= >
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.experts.com_Expert-2DWitnesses_search-3Fkeyword-3DClinical-2520psychology-26keywordsearchtype-3DAll-2520Words-26category-3DClinical-2520forensic-2520-26categorysearchtype-3DAny-2520Word-26name-3DJames-2520tyler-2520carpenter-26namesearchtype-3DAll-2520Words-26company-3DMetis-26companysearchtype-3DAll-2520Words-26address-3D-2520-26addresssearchtype-3DAll-2520Words-26state-3DMA-26statesearchtype-3DAny-2520Word-26country-3DALL-2520-28or-2520Choose-2520a-2520Country-29-26countrysearchtype-3DAll-2520Words-26page-3D1-26freshsearch-3D1&d=DwIGaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=EB7806wg2hx7WsU5AVc2E30BdtyqeHdUCoV8GmiSQLs&s=K_CtLrD_UXRgYJoScAWZZ2nxuT_Owxi1CCVjaKnpHX4&e=