Great discussion. Really wish I could've made it to meet Daniel (and Zak). Clearly there is much to be dome regarding the alignment of developmentally-scattered epistemic.

I would like to shout out to Greg for his reference to the sort of wisdom- based stoic-existential call to arms that lies at the heart of Blues music. That point strongly resonated with me as it and the surrounding points (I.e., Greg mentioned that pointing to reality and saying this is wrong or this shouldn't be represents a developmentally immature epistemology) echoes the non-prescriptive stance I take in nonduality coupled with existential meaning-making to move forward with justice and integrity. Greg also has a very calmingly deep tone and would do well as a radio host.

Fantastic going of forces in this quadralogos(?).

Regards,

Nicholas G. Lattanzio, Psy.D.