Thanks! I am registered and looking forward to the dialogos.
Will this be recorded?

Lee

From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2021 7:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TOK Reminder Tomorrow at the Stoa @ 5:30 pm

Hi TOK Folks,

  Just a reminder that Greg Thomas and I are hosting the first communal dialogos at the Stoa.

Attached is the flyer for the series. Tomorrow's episode is:

I. From Matter to Life to Mind to Culture, featuring scientists
Stephon Alexander, Physicist, Brown University and Brandon Ogbunu,
Evolutionary Biologist, Yale University. Feb. 1, 2021, 5:30-7:00 pm EST

Here is the registration link:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__zoom.us_meeting_register_tJcrdO6urzwtHNALVxb7q4bfE-5FoJy0gyo3Eb&d=DwIFAg&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=R-BPxoQWipugGKnUHS-ZgmgIyQaDdXFRyqn7UlDVleY&s=vWLrtFf7E5ZNgARoNVYo4aB_Hv3d-fQ6ZBKIjjiHGs8&e=

I am looking forward to it. Each of us will be "playing" a particular "plane of existence" (Stephon on Matter, Brandon on Life, me on Mind, and Greg on Culture). Not to often you get four scholars across the spectrum exploring the parallels of reduction and emergence occur in these domains. Please check it out.

Gregg Henriques, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Graduate Psychology
216 Johnston Hall
MSC 7401
James Madison University
Harrisonburg, VA 22807
(540) 568-7857 (phone)
(540) 568-4747 (fax)

Check out the Unified Theory Of Knowledge homepage at:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.unifiedtheoryofknowledge.org_&d=DwIFAg&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=R-BPxoQWipugGKnUHS-ZgmgIyQaDdXFRyqn7UlDVleY&s=mpaLAw5oTkCvS6SB4zW_xZKmkRocmSn3zgUfK3Yt5XA&e=