My take is that notions of free-will and determinism are human constructed instantiations of higher order universal classes in which they are expressions. We inherent these instantiated concepts and formalize definitions and build on them according to the ideological heritage in which we are mimetically imbued.

If free will exists, the evidence is likely to be proven in the self-referential operations of systems. The variables are in the least the scope of knowledge of influential factors on an entity, that the entity has in decision making. If the entity is not aware of an influence, it cannot account for it and operate upon it, but is instead operated upon, and to some degree, at least in part, a product of that unknown influence. What is the difference between self-determination and free-will? Is there any?

I am therefore compelled to suspect that there is a dimension for any given decision between externally directed, and internally directed. It can only be quantified to the meausre in which the quantifier knows the factors of influence. Carl Jung coined terms for these: introverted and extroverted, which have been grossly misrepresented in modern times as whether or not a person is social.

And, I assure you that the woman who made this video does not care at all about large scale models and their interpretations of the topic. She made a song about it, how much she doesn't like theories of everything. I am sure I don't need explain the irony.

Cory