Yes, a classic text! Have you read Ever Present Origin by Gebser? Even more important, IMO, but much more intense/dense.

Also, Steve McIntosh's earlier books may be worthwhile .I think you've read his recent Developmental Politics, but his first book, Integral Consciousness, reframes Integral Theory in a way you may appreciate, and Evolution's Purpose unpacks a view of evolution/progress/metaphysics. I personally got a lot more from Wilber, and for everyone on this list - if you haven't read Sex Ecology Spirituality from cover to cover, then there are going to be some gaps in your IT OS download. Another good one for this group is The Marriage of Sense and Soul - an underappreciated denouement for the science/spirituality conversation...

with love
on a cold morning in NC
with infinite sunlight on the horizon

Brad