Hi G,
I've seen it all. It is undoubtedly interesting, although sometimes the tone and the content of the discourse do not resonate with me.
I also shall add that, while fully appreciating the "pathos" and "mythos" frames, it seems that here the "logos" part is somewhat lacking, but maybe this is a misconception due to my ignorance of Bard's work. In other words: I prefer meta theories that are more directly concerned with a naturalistic ontology.

I do not believe that the naturalistic ontology is "all that matters", of course - for the record I am more and more approaching panpsychist assumptions - but, in my sensibility, such discourses are too much disanchored from the naturalistic ontology.