Thanks for this, Lee.

I see this as having to do with the larger UTOK vision. There are three core projects. There is the Unified Theory of Knowledge (and Wisdom), which is about developing a "scientific humanistic metaphysical empirical theory of knowledge and the cultivation of wisdom", there is the unified theory of psychology and the unified approach to psychotherapy.

Because of my particular clinical expertise, the last project is centered on character adaptation, development, as well as well-being and psychological mindfulness. Part of that focus is on obtaining the optimal relations between self-talk and experience. Your work here would fall under the efforts of cultivating an "inner sage".

I wanted to share this because we often find ourselves probing some of the more abstract aspects of the work. But I think it is useful to be reminded that, from a UTOK perspective as a whole, the project fundamentally is about addressing modernity's inadequacies in how it frames the human soul and spirit.

From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of lee simplyquality.org
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2021 3:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TOK Wise Affirmations

________________________________
TOK,
I have been absent from the forum recently largely because I have been busy writing wise affirmations.
See: https://en.wikiversity.org/wiki/Wise_Affirmations#Affirmations_for_Specific_Goals<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__en.wikiversity.org_wiki_Wise-5FAffirmations-23Affirmations-5Ffor-5FSpecific-5FGoals&d=DwMFAg&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=EnQ0eNUS-MLptkYJMJqhoAeAymWcYlNboiuPTuesTts&s=KsRWqwfQdNHnR2mrw1dK0fhaDJaNlpRzupb4yaFE0EE&e=>

While I recognize this does little or nothing to advance theory, it may help people to develop wise habit.

Thanks,

Lee  Beaumont