*Relational hug* back your way, Gregg

Integrating Tomasello's points with the UTOK, the above points/abilities
would result from the development of human justification mechanisms.

A big moment in favor of UTOK's conceptualization of consciousness, and
what distinguishes us from other primates, was when Dr. Joseph Michalski
informally asked Jane Goodall at a conference if she noticed apes
justifying their actions to others, and she allegedly reported that no, she
never saw such behavior.

=Chance