Looking forward to digesting your ideas, Michael, they look very trans-disciplinary, appropriate for the complex reality we collectively live in.

Just wanted to point out a small grammatical error on the second paragraph of your blog:

 These experiences led me to conclude that I needed make metaphysics palatable to my students.

Wishing you WELLth
Gien
Future Ancestor

Pull a thread here and you’ll find it’s attached to the rest of the world. - Nadeem Aslam