Hi Nicolas,

Forgot one other important idea

addendum

One important quality of such an open protocol wisdom commons that I
neglected to mention is accessibility. Unlike current wisdom traditions,
the emphasis is on the one common denominator they all share - they require
human beings to participate. So free participation in a non-dogmatic,
ever-evolving body of wisdom, with no intimidation, no closing off, no
threats of ex-communication or worse if one believes in other ideas.
Radical openness - because that is what is required if we are to
collectively bring out the best of what it is to be a living and dying
human being. Such a body of wisdom would welcome the wisdom experiences and
lessons from all walks of life. People are welcome with their belief
systems. They are just asked to be open-minded and not close-minded, which
includes forcing one's views upon others. Starting out by collectively
defining a salient body of common human denominators becomes a critical
exercise so that we have common ground to begin with.

Wishing you WELLth
Gien
Future Ancestor

Pull a thread here and you’ll find it’s attached to the rest of the world.
- Nadeem Aslam

www.stopresetgo.org
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.earthwisecentre.org_tps&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=RqYzMluv76-g8kaVI7iF9My1DO9abuJUkal6J6gwYhM&s=qALa7bIFhxA3WSr5Grb2twoI0BSE9D1yed8oR_T5J0U&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__tippingpointfestival.org&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=RqYzMluv76-g8kaVI7iF9My1DO9abuJUkal6J6gwYhM&s=ABcl3r25UVwJxkPuZ6FD-cfP_3sImy2-oBqIT2vThN4&e=
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.earthwisecentre.org_music-2Dfor-2Dchange&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=RqYzMluv76-g8kaVI7iF9My1DO9abuJUkal6J6gwYhM&s=NvAOmnpiTubrfeRghTyu-ECFiRQyrrTAgIBUIIBHzfI&e=
www.futureliving.institute
intl ph: (1) 206 973-3924
SA ph: (+27) 79 589 6173
skype: geniepop