Hi Nicolas,

Forgot one other important idea

addendum

One important quality of such an open protocol wisdom commons that I neglected to mention is accessibility. Unlike current wisdom traditions, the emphasis is on the one common denominator they all share - they require human beings to participate. So free participation in a non-dogmatic, ever-evolving body of wisdom, with no intimidation, no closing off, no threats of ex-communication or worse if one believes in other ideas. Radical openness - because that is what is required if we are to collectively bring out the best of what it is to be a living and dying human being. Such a body of wisdom would welcome the wisdom experiences and lessons from all walks of life. People are welcome with their belief systems. They are just asked to be open-minded and not close-minded, which includes forcing one's views upon others. Starting out by collectively defining a salient body of common human denominators becomes a critical exercise so that we have common ground to begin with.

Wishing you WELLth
Gien
Future Ancestor

Pull a thread here and you’ll find it’s attached to the rest of the world. - Nadeem Aslam