These are powerful questions, Gien.

I have found myself saying, “I feel it in my cells,” and in the past I would have thought I was being largely metaphorical, but I sense that to me more the case than I originally understood. Thus, the last question you asked, especially, speaks to my experience. For example, when I “found” my “wisdom energy” line, much of that time was spent “lower” in my body, rather than the usual narrative chatter that is my normal mode of spouting energy information 😊

From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of James Gien Wong
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2021 10:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Toy Model of the 5th Joint Point

....although I wouldn't necessarily support two headed human experiments!

It's funny how our cognitively advanced species plays God with other less cognitively advanced ones to advance the frontiers of human knowledge! We are energy-information signaling at our own level, but our own linguistic-based signaling at the higher level is also accompanied by signaling at the more fundamental levels. It is indeed fascinating to juxtaposition the energy-information flows at the human mind-consciousness and cultural level vs the biosemiotic level. The higher level energy-information flows are buffered from the lower ones. Indeed, one of my deep questions about life and spirituality concerns the relationship between the various levels of such flows. At times it almost feels as if our human and cultural evolution has resulted in a high level consciousness energy-information flows that is harmfully separated from the lower level information flows. If evolution did this out of expediency in order to remove the high cognitive load so that a higher level system governance system can steer the body of the multicellular organism with greater focus, did this lead to evolutionarily unintended consequences? Can medical case histories be drawn upon to explain examples where genetic or epigenetic environmental conditions have bypassed the mechanisms which normally shield us from the lower level energy-information flows, with subsequent idiosyncratic behavior observed? Could some of the extraordinary cognitive feats of savants,  or unusually talented scientists and mathematicians be explained by this? Does decades of concentrated meditation practice of some extreme meditation practitioners also affect the ability to detect normally undetectable energy-information flows? In the Tibetan Buddhist tradition for example, there are consistently regular stories of advanced, lifelong meditation practitioners who can do things like sense the energy flows in their bodies and detect the time of their death. Could they be sensing the biosemiotic energy-information field of their body as it moves into a final stage of the living multicellular organism and prepare to shut down? Could the state of nondual sensation be one in which the biosemiotic field is detected, hence folding the lower level energy-information together with the higher one, lessening the sense of separation between a subjectively felt "I" and an objectively sensed "external world out there"?

Wishing you WELLth

Gien

Future Ancestor

Pull a thread here and you’ll find it’s attached to the rest of the world. - Nadeem Aslam