Dear Feasters,

I am writing to find out which faculty members and institutions are offering a course similar to the one I teach at UO: Philosophy 170: Philosophy of Love and Sex. This is an introductory philosophy course that both introduces students to the study of philosophy through a focus on love & sex, and thematizes contemporary issues related to the topic. If you, or someone you know, teaches a course that is similar, can you please email me off list:  [log in to unmask] I am gathering information for a student.

Thank you!

Bonnie Mann
Professor of Philosophy