Gregg:

Watching What is Life podcast.

Best,

Michael

On Saturday, May 1, 2021, 9:48:48 AM CDT, Henriques, Gregg - henriqgx <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Mike,

While you are resting, you can listen to the 5th Episode of the Elusive “I”: On the Nature and Function of the Self, which was released yesterday 😊

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDy2ClRQOPU

Big love,

From: tree of knowledge system discussion <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Michael Mascolo
Sent: Saturday, May 1, 2021 10:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TOK What is Life? with Tim Freke

Dear Gregg:

I got up this morning and felt so energized!

Then I read this email, imagined myself doing all these podcasts that you do, and then felt tired.

I’m going back to bed now.  :-)

M.

Michael F. Mascolo, Ph.D.

Academic Director, Compass Program
Professor, Department of Psychology
Merrimack College, North Andover, MA 01845
978.837.3503 (office)
978.979.8745 (cell)

Bridging Political Divides Website: Creating Common Ground
Blog: Values Matter
Journal: Pedagogy and the Human Sciences
Author and Coaching Website: www.michaelmascolo.com
Academia Home Page
Constructivist Meetup Series

Things move, persons act. -- Kenneth Burke
If it's not worth doing, it's not worth doing well. -- Donald Hebb