Waldemar,

I think you've highlighted there the modernist-postmodernist dialectical tension between gender and sex. We absolutely must recognize the current state of affairs and those who stand to lose power, status, prestige, etc., merely through cultural shifts in values. There will be, as there has been, increased conflict as these issues are recognized more and more as something we need to resolve and not brush under the rug or allow to run amok.

As with all transcendence, the tensions can only rise so far before the existing system collapses from entropic factors. With no system in place it will be a very different method for attaining a cultural consciousness ready to embrace the human problems that are already here. Regardless the process though, these problems will be solved, or they'll cease to become problems because they won't have anything to be a problem to.

Obviously the hope is that we can all get over ourselves to the point that we can meaningfully transcend together with grace and nuance, but it wouldn't be the first time a catastrophe of anarchichal conflict has led to drastic and radical reform of civilization.

Regards,

Nicholas G. Lattanzio, Psy.D.