Hi all,

Please share details of this significant prize in Bioethics with anyone who might be interested! Last year's winner was Camisha Russell. Feel free to email me with any questions.

Best,

Elizabeth

Center for Medical Ethics Brody Header

FOLLOW US: Join Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter
Baruch A. Brody Lecture in Bioethics

Nominations are now being accepted for the 2021-2022 Baruch A. Brody Award & Lecture in Bioethics. The Baylor College of Medicine Center for Medical Ethics and Health Policy, Houston Methodist and the Rice University Department of Philosophy are pleased to renew this international $10,000 award and named lectureship in Baruch Brody’s memory. Baruch Brody Headshot
Baruch A. Brody, Ph.D.
(1943-2018)

This award will perpetuate Baruch’s legacy by recognizing junior and mid-level scholars who have made important theoretical contributions to the field of bioethics. We are thrilled to honor someone in the field who embodies the values and virtues that were central to Baruch’s scholarly life and work at our three sponsoring institutions.

The award presentation and lecture will take place on February 1, 2022 at 12pm CST.

• Rising bioethics stars: Ask someone to nominate you!
• Senior leaders: Nominate a colleague today!

For more information and to nominate an individual, please visit our website.

Nominations are due July 30!

© 2021 Baylor Medical Foundation. All rights reserved.
Baylor Medical Foundation provides philanthropic support for the mission areas of Baylor College of Medicine.
One Baylor Plaza, Houston, Texas 77030
Phone: (713) 798-4714 | Fax: (713) 798-8633 | Email: [log in to unmask]
Baylor College of Medicine is a not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) organization. Our EIN is #74-1613878.