I have seen similar articles before and while some of its points are fair
many would disagree with others.
At least as far as a Crisis in Cosmology this would be accurate, and
effective models are still just that, useful yes but that is all.
At the end of the day a matter only Universe, or even a dualistic one seems
problematic at best, and based on the astronomical data of the last 20
years it seems that Plasma Cosmology has a lot of usefulness, Big Bang or
not.
So not being a materialist
we'll have to agree to disagree.

All the best and much respect.
Cheers

Timothy Rollin Pickerill
Business - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.AudioVideoArts.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=2vnyNdB5599hT7kwQW27EW8cbwVdCIXBWQ54ZMqT_r8&s=91zniCnR-Uig87wlfMEJl4v8adESfkyCuRQhvysZjXM&e=
Photography - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__instagram.com_pickerillphotography_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=2vnyNdB5599hT7kwQW27EW8cbwVdCIXBWQ54ZMqT_r8&s=fkfg-NaejcUyoVV9Y_nSLsewAb_9IgJIMc7ZogrDkJQ&e=
Art - https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.TR-2DPickerill.com_&d=DwIFaQ&c=eLbWYnpnzycBCgmb7vCI4uqNEB9RSjOdn_5nBEmmeq0&r=HPo1IXYDhKClogP-UOpybo6Cfxxz-jIYBgjO2gOz4-A&m=2vnyNdB5599hT7kwQW27EW8cbwVdCIXBWQ54ZMqT_r8&s=JtLyStaAnJZOualwBSB47j88UbKtWI9dQ_xETe39Vts&e=
646-299-4173 (cell)